Kaufman Europe specialize in bespoke insurance solutions for the construction industry, providing direct access to ‘A’ rated insurers in the Lloyd’s and London market, as well as global markets.
Across our companies, our team of specialists have extensive experience across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, territories and risk, enabling us to evaluate broader project exposures and provide competitively priced, multi-class solutions.
Our insurance programmes are designed to meet lender requirements on financed construction projects and we will engage with the lender’s advisor to assist the borrower.
- Contractors/Construction All Risks and Erection All Risks, with associated Delay in Start-Up/Advance Loss Of Profit
- Builders Risk and Course of Construction, with associated Delay in Completion (USA and Canada)
- Primary and Excess Third Party Liability
- Contractor’s Plant and Equipment/Machinery
- Construction Weather Insurance
Additional Project Related Coverages
- Project Specific Marine Cargo and associated Delay in Start-Up
- Professional Indemnity
Types of Programme
- Project Specific – Owner or Contractor controlled
- Annual Contractors
- Annual Contractor’s Plant and Equipment
- Follow-on first year Operational Risk (Engineering projects)
The following is a brief outline of some of the coverages we are able to offer. Please contact us to discuss these and other coverages you may require.
- All Types Of Buildings
- Conventional Power Generation
- Oil, Gas And Petrochemicals
- Heavy And Light Industry
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Ports And Harbours
- Renewable/Sustainable Energy
- Road And Rail Infrastructure
- Manufacturing And Processing Plants
- Pipelines And Storage Tanks
- Construction Plant And Equipment
- Sports Stadia And Arenas